3.30.2009

Music of the Week: A Little Late

Ok, I'm working on catching up the blog, and here is an update to the first series of the blog that caught some traction, a weekly music update.

So...
1. Spaceman by The Killers
Ten days later, and this song remains at the top. Now if Bumula would just send me the whole CD. ugh.
2. Clark Gable by The Postal Service
Whenever the day where I make a movie (even a short one) comes, I'm sure this song will find itself in it.
Thank you Noisetrade for hooking me up with this song...as I enter my second week of re-booting this series with newer and less known stuff.
4. Daniel's Song by The Finches
But while I was home, this inevitably came on, and its still a coooool song.
5. Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel
6. Your Heart is an Empty Room by Death Cab for Cutie
7. Heaven by Daniel Bashta
Another new artist courtesy of noisetrade.
There first cd I downloaded for free...its not that great. But their second one is coming out in a few days...and the previews they have on their site seem a lot better. This I feel is prolly the best of the bunch.
9. Be Still My Heart by The Postal Service
I wish they would come out with another damn cd.
10. Do You Remember by Jack Johnson
haha...still a joyful song.
11. Summer of '69 by Bryan Adams. 
Lets be honest---this is a goofy and ridiculous song...but whatevs. It reminds me of the '90s. I don't know why, I just have an image in my head of what it was like to go to Alhambra in '95...and this song fits...I guess. Haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

song #10--i want to be the girl who paints flowers on it. so i can marry jack johnson. and play him boogie-woogie on our piano. mmm.