3.30.2009

Lets play catch up

Whew. I am quite sorry for anyone who has checked out my blog in the past 10 days...and then didn't see anything new. I was on spring break, without a stable internet connection...and now I am finally back in Davis.

So. Lets make up for it. Right now.

Ok. First. So, because I am very very pissed at AT&T, Cingular, whatever you want to call it, I moved over to my dad's plan at T-Mobile, and got a sweet new phone. People, the G-1 is pretty freakin' sweeeeeeet. It is touch screen, I have unlimited text, great reception, sweet ringtones, sweet downloadable apps, and internet access. 

I swung by American Apparel to pick up some more sweet knee high socks . (now I have them in Heather Grey and Navy Cappuccino)

I listened to A LOT of 80's music provided to me by my RA (more on that in my music of the week)

I saw The International with Clive Owen, and haven't been as impressed with an espionage movie since the Bourne Trilogy a few years back. 

I went to shotgun at SF State, compliments of the theater department. Which was quite a lot of fun. 

I...LIMEWIRED. Thank god. I seriously needed some free music. So I hacked into my neighbor's wi-fi again and nabbed some tunes. 

I got a B in Poly Sci, (which was a super hard class, just fyi, because we all know how I rock at poly sci) a B in Psych, and a B+ in film...so that was ok. 

I played Tennis for the first time in EVER. 

And I found a cool new website, NoiseTrade.com, where you can get and download some cool music. 

And, most importantly, I saw friends. Because those are the most important objects in a human's life. My roommate has this piece of wood with a John Steinbeck quote carved into it..."When a man comes to die, if he dies unloved he can consider his life a failure."
-Very true.


And I will have my music of the week up within the next few hours or so. Check Back. And, seriously people, lets pass this blog on to others that might enjoy it. ANYway, laters. (Also, feedback would be wonderful...what topics might be interesting to cover, should I do a weekly video blog, etc...)



No comments: