3.13.2009

Music of the Week: Thrice completed

The third installment of my "Music of the Week."
Tonight is our all-night Dodgeball tourney---wish Sereno luck.
Also, next week=finals=fml

So, here are my top 11 songs of the week.

1. Clark Gable by The Postal Service
Totally excellent song. Classic is a good word to describe it. 

2. Chicago by Sufjan Stevens
The song that I haven't stopped listening to the last three days. 

3. Mrs. Robinson by Simon and Garfunkel
'Joltin Joe has gone away.' Pick up The Graduate and watch it.

4. Your Heart is an Empty Room by Death Cab for Cutie
Still good.

5. Sitting, Waiting, Wishing by Jack Johnson
GREAT GREAT great music video. And just a very classic JJ song. 

6. I will Follow You into the Dark by Death Cab for Cutie
For all you lovers out there. 

7. Step Outside by The Finches
The Finches are the FUTURE. Eva Loney you save my life thank you for showing me this. 

8. Clocks by Coldplay
Pandora hit this up for me this week, and I remembered my Coldplay. 

9. Sodom, South Georgia by Iron and Wine
Matt...you should like this song. But its ok. 

10. Pressed in a Book by The Shins
The Shinssssssssss=good shitttt. 

11. Kids by MGMT
American Teen (which I saw with Kayla, so blame her) had this song. So...that is how I was exposed to it. 

Off to the dodgeball tourney-Sooo...have a good night all. I've got games at 8:20 pm, 1:15 am, and 6:45 am...so I'll be pulling an all-nighter. Maybe I'll post something later. 

No comments: