4.07.2009

Lets play catch up: Part 2

Hola everyone. (I know, I'm totally a big fat gringo, so what am I doing saying hello in spanish?)

Answer: I have no idea.

Well, its raining in Davis. And bloody freakin cold.

Also, I'm trying to be an IM Soccer Ref this quarter. So I could reallyyyyyyy really use that job. I've already spent like 8 hours at clinics and stuff over the past 2-3 days, and tonight is the last one, so lets hope that I get this job. 

I also am considering rushing the fraternity Sigma Chi, thanks to a few brothers that are urging me down that road. I'm not really sure. Most (if not all) people would definitely NOT peg me as a brother...in fact, most would say that my charm (haha) lies in the fact that I try to avoid the mainstream. (Don't laugh. lol) Um, so we'll see.

I also am considering applying for an internship at one of my favorite websites, baseball prospectus . But, the letter of inquiry is due tomorrow, and I really don't have any idea of what to write about. So.....I'm not sure.

And, yeah, I'm in class a lot this quarter. So, it looks like these next 9 weeks are shaping up to be some busy ones.

Cheers.

No comments: