4.20.2009

Lets play BIG TIME catch up: Part 3

Wow. It has been 13 days since I last blogged. 
And for that I am truly sorry. A lot of stuff's been going on. Last week I was SUPER sick. It was quite awful. And then this weekend, obviously, was Picnic Day, (more on that later though) so suffice it to say that I have had other things on my mind.

Lets recap.

I grew out a really bad-ass beard from almost three weeks. Yes, some people argued I looked Amish. Some even argued I looked bad. Most argued I looked A LOT older. (like I needed that)
Anyway, the beard is now gone. 
Last thursday the Sereno Serenogades won our first IM soccer match of the spring season...and we are looking to dominate some beazies now...every thursday night. 

Friday was the first day in Davis it was TRULY hot. Michael and I played a few hours of pick up soccer and then headed down to Jamba...beautiful weather. (mark the date, 4/17) ...and guess what, it is not going to stop being hot until like, October. Oh snap. 

I went downtown with JR, Mickey, Alex, and Stacey for some Sushi...my first ever...and the experience was pretty epic, I have to admit. (Though I'm very disappointed freakin gelato was closed when we got there for desert.)

I decided that I needed to purchase my yearly string of progressive/liberal/awesome shirts on cafepress.com . So...I've narrowed the options down to 8 or 9...and I'm taking volunteers to help me choose...so hit me up if you are interested. KK has already helped narrow it down...but I need a few others to vote or something on the final chioces (You know the qualifications...liberal, awesome, and blunt).

And I'm going to wrap this up quickly. Saturday was picnic day, and lemme tell you, it was pretty epic. Music, events, Woodstocks, friends, Battle of the Bands...Picnic Day '09 rocked. 

Alright...I'll have some more later.



No comments: