2.26.2009

Music of the Week

Each and every week, I'll run down my favorite tunes, and a link to them. Check it out.

It's beautiful. Listen to it, and get the lyrics. 

"She laughed and danced through the field of graves." Classic Ben Gibbard. 

One of my favorite songs of all time. 
"I know she loves the sunrise, no longer sees it with her sleeping eyes."

The Finches...its the future. Haha. 

5. Casimir Pulasky Day by Sufjan Stevens
Thank you Eva Rendle for including this on your original mix for me.

Simon and Garfunkel. Enough said.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Recommendations, from Kate, to you, based on your taste in music (which is pretty good, by the way):

-Okkervil River (The Stand-Ins)
-Elliott Smith (Anything)
-Andrew Bird (start with Mysterious Production of Eggs)
-The Morning Benders (Talking Through Tin Cans)
-also, the Fleet Foxes are fantastic, if you don't already listen to them

Check it out!

Good blog so far Brendan.